We love WordPress! One big reason for our love is the availability of great WordPress real estate plugins for you site. WordPress is all we work with when creating Real Estate websites for real estate agents and brokerages. We often get asked, which plugins should I use? or I want to do a, b, or c, what do you guys use to get this done?
So we have decided to start a list of all the plugins we use for various wordpress real estate websites. All of the plugins below are for WordPress and we have used, tested and recommend by us!
Must Have WordPress Real Estate Plugins
Each plugin listed is in a categories to make things easier to navigate. These must have wordpress real estate plugins are listed here to help guide you in the right direction! Enjoy!
Share, share share, with these great plugins
SEO Plugins, Sitemaps and more..
SEO is both an art and a science! Thankfully WordPress takes care of a ton of the heavy lifting. These plugins below take the WordPress power and extend it even further.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – Highly Recommended!
- Google XML Sitemaps
- Redirection – Clean up your loose ends!
- Related Posts
IDX / MLS Integrations
- Embedded iframe – its better than nothing!
- IDX Broker Platinum – Best integrations out their, we also offer IDX Broker setups! Click here to sign up or here to learn more. Over 500 IDX/MLS feeds serviced.
- dsIDXpress IDX – Zillow owned
Integrated MLS is the way to go! Having everything in your MLS indexed on your site is also ideal as well.
Real Estate Specific
Quite a few of the real estate specific plugins are outdated on the WordPress directory but these ones stand out all the time.
Stats with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics for WordPress
- Google Analyticator – Adds in Google analytics code and lets you view it from the dashboard!
- Simple Google Analytics – Only one setting!
- Analytics360° – Google Analytics + Mailchimp stats
- WP-Piwik – stats without Google
- Jetpack – WordPress.com style stats
Even if Jetpacks simple stats are enough for you, we still recommend installing Google analytics If its too much now at least least you or someone you work with will see where your site is actually receiving traffic.
Lead Capture & Forms
- MailChimp List Subscribe Form
- Gravity Forms – Super Powerful Forms
- Contact Form 7
- Visual Form Builder
Hands down Gravity Forms is the best our of all of these. It allows for newsletter signups, polls, contact forms and more. It also allows you to notify as many emails as you choose so you can have a lead sent to you and your CRM! It may even be one of our favorite “WordPress real estate plugins” ever!
This is the year to go mobile!
- WPTouch – Turns your WordPress site into a mobile friendly site!
- Jetpack – Create a mobile theme for your site
Adding the ability to let users use their social profiles to connect with you!
Audio & Video
- Akismet – Requires additional signup but is owned by WordPress.com
- Antispam Bee – The description is in german but the plugin is english and our favorite!
- Jetpack: In a nutshell – Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
- Edit Flow – Edit Flow empowers you to collaborate with your editorial team inside WordPress
- WP Google Fonts
- Testimonials Wigdet
This list could be bigger and will continue to grow! Are their any plugins that you recommend? do you use any of the ones listed above? If so let us know in the comments!