ActiveRain is an online real estate related blogging platform. It is designed to connect Realtors®, financial advisers, inspectors, stagers, vendors and real estate marketers to each other for the purpose of referrals, marketing and expanding their business through blogging.
I often get asked what ActiveRain is and why I am on it. Personally we use it as a networking tool, to meet agents and to grow together through the incredible blogs, tips, discussion and more. ActiveRain includes points as well to encourage new content and community. Its a great way to see whos active and who is not.
ActiveRain Points Cheat Sheet and Breakdown
- 100 pts for activating your real estate profile
- 100 pts for adding a primary phone number
- 50 pts for viewing your profile scoring summary
- 145 pts for short description in your profile.
- 1,500 pts for adding content to your About Me section
- 1,500 pts for adding content to your Testimonials section
- 1,080 pts for uploading a HD Profile Photo – this is a photo that’s over 600×600 pixels!
- 750 pts for being a Speed Demon and writing your first blog in the first 48 hours of creating your profile!
- 500 pts for posting an ActiveRain success story!
- 100 pts every day you login
- 25 pts for every blog comment you make.
- 200 pts for posting a blog that is over 50 words. You also get points for 10 a week
- 25 pts if you also include your blog in a Channel!
- 200 pts if your blog is Featured!
- 25 pts if you re-blog someone else’s blog post.
- 25 pts if one of your blogs gets re-blogged!
- 10 pts for reporting a spam comment – up to 10 a day!
- 250 pts if someone accepts your Invite to join ActiveRain!
- Earn points for joining certain groups like Pay it forward
- Do “good samaritan deeds” and get noticed for helping
- Joining contests
Are you on ActiveRain? Let us know in the comments!