How to auto publish your WordPress Real Estate blog post to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linked and more via the publicize option in the WordPress Jetpack plugin!
Sometimes getting everything connected can be quite the task but thankfully WordPress is here to help Real Estate agents get ahead of the competition and spread the word!
One of our favorite WordPress Real Estate blog plugins as you know is Jetpack. Jetpack offers a huge range of options and modules so you can use what you like and turn off what you don’t like.
A few great JetPack features
- Publicize – which is the basis of our post and we have a how to tutorial below
- WordPress stats so you can see that this blogging stuff works!
- Jetpack comments – lets your viewers comment via twitter or Facebook
- Post via email – Now you can easily email your website and it will auto post your blog
- Sharing buttons – this helps your viewers push your WordPress Real Estate blog out to their network – it’s a win-win
- Galleries – Easily create slideshows, titled galleries and more
- Photon CDN – A content delivery network for anyone to use and its free! We use both this and a premium one for our WordPress Real Estate blog!
- Spelling and Grammar – We all need a little help in this arena
- Mobile theme – This is the year of mobile so its time for all of us to turn this feature on.
- Shortcode embeds – Easily add in a YouTube video like the one below by simply pasting in the URL – WordPress Real Estate blog owners can stop worrying about code – yuck
- and more to come in future posts
Automatic publishing on your WordPress Real Estate blog
So do you use Jetpack to spread your blog around the web or do you use another tool? Let us know in the comments!