So do you love or hate the new iOS 7? Personally we think parts are great and other things are a little weird. The calendar is driving me nuts and I am ready for another update! I do enjoy the cleaner and simpler look of iOS 7 and all the apps that have also followed suit. Evernote, Clear, Camera+, About.me all have new looks and interactions that fit great into the new iOS 7 look and feel.
WordPress iOS 7
WordPress iOS 7 has also updated to fit into the new look as well as adding and fixing features.
Some highlights are:
- The look and feel with the additional of bold colors and a simpler interface which fits nicely into the overall iOS 7 interface
- Fixed post publishing issues: couldn’t publish drafts, some posts became password protected when publishing.
- Fixed custom image size alerts.
- Fixes “View Site” option for some users.
- Solved connection/log in problems with some hosting providers.
It’s easy to manage your WordPress blog or site from your iOS device. With WordPress for iOS, you can moderate comments, create or edit posts and pages, view stats, and add images or videos with ease. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 3.1 or higher. WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project. You can help contribute to its development at: http://ios.wordpress.org/
We wanted to focus this release on iOS 7 only, but we have a few other improvements coming up: a new theme selector, better media management, and visual editor, as well as other improvements to existing features, including a refresh of the iPad version.
What do you think about the new iOS7 update? Have you tried the new WordPress iOS 7 App?