All we hear about lately is video. I hear about it in trainings, online and around the office. It is true that it’s a great way to capture your audience and to get found via search. Creating real estate video can help you become the expert in certain areas, develop niches and share great content with your users. YouTube is actually the second largest search engine next to Google search which Google conveniently owns both. So using this platform can help build your user base.
Agent Avenue gets a lot of questions on the basics as today we are ging to share one of the easiest steps. “How to upload your real estate video to YouTube”. A lot of agents, brokers and property managers will hear a class about real estate video and then run out and capture their first one, which is a great way to dive in head first. But then how do you get it onto the web? or YouTube? Also subscribe to our YouTube channel to see all of our great tutorials, updates and more,
How to upload your real estate video to YouTube
Directions to upload your real estate video
- Login to YouTube itself with your Google account
- Click upload on the top right hand side
- Drag in the video if you’re using Safari, Firefox or Chrome
- OR select the video via the select button
- Watch the upload progress to 100%
- Enter in the title of your YouTube video
- Enter branding AFTER the title
- Enter in the description of your real estate video, enter a link to your site and contact info
- Tag the video: Real Estate and add relevant tags
- Check the drop down to make the real estate video public which should be the default
- Choose the category: We typically use people and style.
- Click publish and your done!
Like this video? Let us know in the comments below! Have a question? Ask!