Have a real estate blog? Have you been using it for blogging? Now its no longer a phase and blogging has really caught on as, the way to capture an audience that you would otherwise never come in contact within your “normal” circles. We have met and worked with bloggers who post about book clubs, fun restaurants, reviews of local events, their favorite sports teams (go broncos!) and even slipped in the occasional real estate market reports with tons of success.
We receive tons of questions along the lines of…
So I took the plunge and jumped into a WordPress for my real estate blog! But Now What!?
Where do I start? I am stuck!
Well first off, Nice work! Now that you’re here we have a quick start guide with a few helpful blog posts to help get you up and running.
Getting Started with WordPress for Real Estate…
We have put together these series of posts to help you dive into WordPress and jump start your Real Estate blog! Remember that consistency is the key! This could mean once a month or once every other week.
Real Estate Blog Jump Start!
- The 4 basics of blogging for real estate
- How to publish your first WordPress blog post
- 9 ways to develop fresh content for your Real Estate blog
- How to share your blog on social media
- Sharing your site on social media automatically
- Where to find free images to use on your real estate website
- How to add videos and other media to your website
- 10 ways to increase traffic to your Real Estate blog
- Agent Avenue Toolbox! Jump start your 2014 marketing!
Does your real estate blog need a jump start? Let us know in the comments below.. or just say hi! Be sure to share you link too we love to see where people are going with their real estate blogs!