By good we mean great!
Agent Avenue is looking for Real Estate Agents that love to blog, create content and brand themselves online. We now have a limited edition DIY Plan featuring all of our great tools, all packaged into on fantastic WordPress site. Excel ahead of your competition when you blog about niche communities, neighborhood events and the best parts about your city.
So what do you mean by…. limited edition?
We strive to provide the best ongoing support, setups and blogging experience for each of our real estate agents using us as their WordPress provider. Agent Avenue is limiting the amount of signups and accounts so we can provide you with the support you need!
We often get asked, wouldn’t it be great to sign on millions of users? NO! is always our answer. Growing to big to fast leads to headaches for everyone! Plus we are seeking to be the boutique WordPress experience for real estate.
DIY Plan Details:
We define the DIY plan as such: We set you up, provide training, tutorials and how to’s. You bring your content, media, photos and more and easily plug it in. Ask support any time for help and we can assist along the way.
Also we can do all of this for you for a small setup fee as well.
- Premium Themes – no more cookie cutter themes
- Premium Plugins – We offer $2,000 worth of plugins that are designed to help you!
- WordPress Setup, Backup, Hosting and more!
- Premium Support – We have a team of experts who know the in and outs of WordPress and understand how it is best used for Real Estate. Ask us anything! Its far better than searching around on Google and fixing it yourself.
- Sign up today and secure your spot. 31 out of 35 remain.
- SEO built in so the search engines and your future customers can find you
- Daily Backups of your site!
- Updates! We upgrade WordPress for you and your plugins as well!
- Managed Hosting – We take care of the nerdie stuff
- Google Apps setup (only if you want branded emails)
- Brand yourself online!
- Update your site from your iPad, iPhone, Android or even Blackberry if you still have one 🙂
So what do you think of our new DIY plan?