Yesterday we talked about how to automatically share your WordPress Real Estate blog to social media from your site but we got a few questions on how to share your posts after the fact.
What do you do if the content has already been published? or if your WordPress blog post is already live… what do you/I do with it?
You may be asking yourself the same thing…
- How do I post my blog onto Facebook?
- How do I post my blog onto LinkedIn?
- How do I post my blog onto Twitter?
- How do I post my blog onto Google Plus?
- How do I share this with my followers or friends?
In the video below we will show you how to share on all the above services. This will help your friends know that you have something new on your site. It will also increase your traffic, leads, email list and more when you spread the word via social media!
Your blog starts with great content so be sure to let everyone know you have it!
How to share your WordPress Real Estate blog
How to directions:
- Find the post the you want to share
- Copy the full URL / Link in the top of your browser – Copy by clicking control c or command c on the mac OR right-click and select copy
- Goto Facebook.com and goto your profile or to your real estate facebook page
- At the top it has a blank box for you to share something about yourself or to add something new
- Paste in the link – Paste by click ‘control v’ or ‘command v’ or right-click and goto paste.
- The box will auto generate a title, link to your WordPress blog post and even give you a thumbnail picture
- If you don’t like the picture you may have the option to select another one. If you don’t you will have to add additional pictures to your post to make sure you have the right one that you like.
- Then you delete the link you pasted and add a “Call to action” or a “Question that engages the user” and inspires them to leave a comment.
For more video tutorials subscribe to our YouTube channel
How do you share your WordPress Real Estate news? Let us know in the comments!